Get The LifeSpan Fitness TR3000i Folding Treadmill To Discover Why Staying Fit Is Just A Breeze Away
The LifeSpan Fitness TR3000i Folding Treadmill provides sufficient space for users to walk, jog or run at their own convenience.
It features a rotary conveyor belt that determines the overall speed at which one is moving, plus a biomechanically adjusted deck suspension chamber that can support weights of up to 350lbs.
Other equally captivating features of the LifeSpan Fitness TR3000i Treadmill include:
- It produces approximately 2.75 horsepower with a run surface of 20 by 56 inches
- Has a multicolored LCD monitor for tracking exercise progress
What Customers Said about the LifeSpan Fitness TR3000i Treadmill
The Positive Comments
I. Due to its foldable design, the TR3000i can be transported to whichever location that one deems appropriate, even if it means using your apparatus out in the open air when the weather is appealing.
II. The machine is powered by an electric motor which delivers sufficient clout each time that it’s turned on, LifeSpan would not break down in the middle of training like other devices do.
III. It comes fitted with a My Zone pulse control console that keeps your heart rate steady at all times, especially when performing rigorous exercises. This helps in preventing cases of cardiac arrest that may occur when the heart is overworked.
IV. There are numerous custom programs that can be tried out since the user is technically in-charge of the entire workout process, for instance, the running-mill can be elevated to a certain gradient/slope to make things even more challenging. It’s also possible to save favorite programs for later activation.
V. As an incentive, those who purchase this running machine would automatically be entered into the virtual LifeSpan Fitness Club, where they can sharpen their training skills and get to learn from leading fitness gurus.
This comprehensive health management portal allows users to select the best exercise programs found online, track health status and receive motivational support from other members who are also signed to the program.
VI. The LifeSpan Fitness TR3000i Treadmill is tailor-made to suit your age, weight and gender specifications, this way one can bypass setup modules that can be tedious and time wasting. Also, based on data showing on the screen users will automatically receive calorie calculations after every 20sec interval.
You will have a detailed report on the rate at which fats are being burnt in your body, this information can be self-analyzed or shared with friends and family for further scrutiny or commenting.
VII. It has powerful in-built speakers and a headphone console that makes it easier to listen to your favorite music tunes while training, there’s also a headphone plug-in unit for those who prefer this option. Additionally, large front-facing safety bars are designed to offer easy access and superb control, while the automatic Intelli-Guard console stops the conveyor belt from moving when nobody is using it for safety purposes.
1. It’s way too heavy. As advertised by the manufactures, the LifeSpan treadmill weighs a whooping 249 lbs and cannot be moved easily unless you get a helping hand from friends. Once you place it on the ground after making the initial purchase, forget about relocating your machine to another convenient spot in the future.
2. Sometimes the vibration that’s produced once your treadmill is turned on may interfere with TV and radio frequencies, you can’t listen to standard mainstream entertainment channels but only pre-recorded music files.
3. There are users who complain that the LifeSpan Fitness App is prone to malfunctions, especially when there are too many people using it at the same time.
4. The jogging unit is broad but not long enough, making it uncomfortable to tall people who measure 6ft and above. Such people complain that they feel like falling off from the machine once it starts running.
5. The control screen doesn’t have a sleeper mode option and constantly stays lit even when not being used, this can skyrocket your electricity bill in the long run.
The Prevailing Consensus
The LifeSpan treadmill is a decent mid-level training equipment for everyday home use, it’s sturdily built and relatively easy to fold and store when no one is running on it. Likewise, it has numerous customization programs that the owner can take advantage of to fine-tune their workout experience.
It runs seamlessly and is also built to last. If you’re the kind of person who prefers exercising daily before going to work then this is the perfect companion for you. For increased safety, the manufacturers have added a chest strap feature that can be wrapped around your body for stability.